Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Success

Ethan went pee in the potty for the first time today. He has had one accident so far today, and I'm sure we'll have many more to come, but I am so happy to finally feel like he CAN do it. Now I am hoping that the rest of what he needs to learn will come easily to him. He got a matchbox car as a reward and when we called Daddy to tell him that he went potty Ethan held the car up to the phone and said, "look, car!" He was so excited. I have been telling him for at least a month that he will get a car when he goes pee in his potty and he finally got one. I am so proud of my little big boy!

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Have you tried plunging it to force it down or bring it back up?

Great job, Ethan!!

Scrappy said...

Hooray!!! I want to know how it goes. Is he still in underwear today?
As far as the plumbing goes--do what I do--call Dad!

Josh said...

There's a couple of cheap tools at Home Depots or Lowes that do it, and they don't cost $300 like a plumber would.

Emily said...

Shaun got the plastic out with the plunger.