Saturday, April 5, 2008

So what if I'm Canadian...

Shhhhhhhhh Shaun here. Don't tell Emily I'm writing a blog. J/K This will be my first "Silly Saturday" blog. Okay that was another joke. Sorry, you guys and your blogs crack me up. I need to make light of the matter. Actually I'm impressed with all your creativity! Keep it up!

So check it...I was at the redbox today getting a flick and right next to me there was a coin for cash machine. A man was dumping his jar of change in the sifter. A minute goes by and the machine spits out a single coin. The man picks up the stray coin and brings it close to his face.

"D*mn. A Canadian coin." He says.

I looked over at him and said ever so calmly "I'm a Canadian". The man smiled and I myself had to chuckle.

Thanks for tuning into "Silly Saturdays" with Shaun. Join me next week for hopefully another crazy moment out of my life... hehe.

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

That is so funny! I wish I could have been there to see his face. :)