Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So Cool!

There was a car accident less than a block from our house yesterday evening just before I left for work. I saw many emergency vehicles parked in the area when I left, but I didn't get close enough to see what had happened. Then, while I was at work I called home and Ethan got on the phone to tell me about the BIG, LOUD, helicopter he saw. Shaun then got on the phone to explain. They had heard the life flight helicopter land, so they decided to go outside and check it out. They were able to get pretty close to the helicopter and when it took off, it went right over their heads. Shaun said that it didn't look like they actually put anyone in the helicopter, so hopefully that meant that the injuries didn't require it after all. I haven't been able to find any news about the accident so we still don't know what happened, but Shaun thinks it might have involved a motorcycle. Although I'm not glad that there was an accident, I am glad that Ethan was able to see a helicopter so close up. He has always loved helicopters, and he thought this was SO COOL.

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

That is so fun (for Ethan, not the people in the accident). When I was in the hospital having Dusty, the life flight helicopter flew right by my window, it was SO close.