Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Pictures

I just can't help it. We seem to get more good pictures around here than good stories. Here are some pictures that I liked from the last week. I know I'm not doing so well with Time Machine Tuesday, I just have a hard time thinking of any good stories from long ago. I will work on it, though.



I think this pretty much sums Ethan up.




Shaun says Ethan looks just like Mommy in this picture.


Cute sleeping baby.


I just LOVE Spencer's "cleavage".


An airplane drawn by Ethan using his favorite medium.




Spencer and Mommy.

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

No stories? Who cares? Pictures are all we need from you when they are of those cute boys!

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Cute, cute boys (and mommy)! (But sad that Spencer has better cleavage than me.) ;(

Roxanne said...

I love getting pictures, especially of cute children that I love.