Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Pictures

I just can't help it. We seem to get more good pictures around here than good stories. Here are some pictures that I liked from the last week. I know I'm not doing so well with Time Machine Tuesday, I just have a hard time thinking of any good stories from long ago. I will work on it, though.



I think this pretty much sums Ethan up.




Shaun says Ethan looks just like Mommy in this picture.


Cute sleeping baby.


I just LOVE Spencer's "cleavage".


An airplane drawn by Ethan using his favorite medium.




Spencer and Mommy.

3 comments:

scrap chair potato said...

No stories? Who cares? Pictures are all we need from you when they are of those cute boys!

mommyofthree said...

Cute, cute boys (and mommy)! (But sad that Spencer has better cleavage than me.) ;(

gma dibb said...

I love getting pictures, especially of cute children that I love.