Sunday, April 20, 2008

Number 50

This is my 50th post! I know most people don't celebrate until they reach 100, but I think it's time for a celebration. I've decided that, in honor of my 50th post, I will share 50 of my favorite pictures from our library before I entered the blog world. Here they are for your viewing pleasure:


Coming home from the hospital. So tiny!


In the Bili bed. It was so sad, but so cute.



Daddy and Ethan took lots of naps together. I thought it was cute.


Ethan's blessing day.




Eating cousin Addison's ear.


Cute thumb sucking.



Eating Grandma's bouncer.


Daddy found him sleeping like this. So funny.

He was laughing so hard.


I loved his snaggle tooth.


In Uncle Nate's hammock.



He loves his bread.







Daddy put me in a tree!




Fun in a pillowcase.



How many cousins does it take to bathe and dress an Ethan? :)



How do I look?



He loves his brother!




Birthday cake mess.


This is where the Care Bears obsession began. This is how he carried it while crawling.




Looking at a waterfall with Grandma and Grandpa.


Our little hero.



Here he was playing with the light that was shining through the blinds. It was so funny!


Peek-a-boo!



Spencer and Uncle R.Jay.


Spencer and Uncle Nathan.



Ethan was really loving Mary this day.


Spencer and Shaylie.


Brothers.

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

What a fabulous idea!!! I might have to copy for my 100th!
Those are all so cute.

Roxanne said...

Sweet boys. Sweet memories.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I was looking at all these great pictures again and can't believe I didn't comment before. They are so cute. There are too many I love to pick a favorite--but I suppose I am a little partial to the ones featuring those darling girls that can't put on a cousin's diaper without help. So funny. The one of Ethan hugging the swingset pole, and the one of him in mom and dad's backyard are maybe my favorites, but then I pick other favorites. Very cute!