Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Eyes

Ashlie asked me how my eyes are, so I guess since I haven't said anything about them in a while I will give an update on that situation. I think the vision in my left eye is where it should be, but my right eye is definitely still cloudy. Sometimes it is worse than others. For some reason it seems to be worse in the morning. The other day I actually rubbed my eyes and they were both cloudy for a few seconds, but I don't know if that had anything to do with this condition. Last time I talked about this I said that I was supposed to see the doctor again this month, but because I am used to it, I can see ok, and I lack insurance and money, I'm putting that off. I do wonder what he would say, though. I have been tempted to go back to wearing contacts. I have also thought about using the leftover steroid drops I have to see what happens, but I'm too paranoid. I still am unsure who to believe in all of this, and I wish I could get a third opinion. Oh well, I guess I will just keep doing what I'm doing as long as it doesn't get worse again.

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

That's scary that you still have blurriness. It would be so frustrating to have two different opinions and not a whole lot you can do to get some answers. Medical anything is outrageous w/o insurance... it's awful. I hope they get better soon, what a bummer!