Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was tagged by my sister with this questionnaire. It is fitting for Valentine's Day, so here it is.

All about my hubby...


How long have you been married? 4 years in April

How long did you date? We didn't really date until we were engaged, but we were friends for 4 1/2 years before we were married.

How old is he? 25

Who eats more sweets? He likes candy more than I do, but I guess since I'm addicted to ice cream, I eat more sweets.

Who is taller? He is. I am 5' 8"; he is 6'

Who can sing better? I think we're about the same.

Who is smarter? I am, probably, as far as academics goes, but he definitely has more creative/technology smarts.

Who does the laundry? He does his own most of the time because he doesn't care about separating and needs his work clothes washed every other day. I do mine and the kids'.

Who pays the bills? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depends on what you think is the right. He thinks he does, I think I do. (He's on the right if you're standing at the foot of the bed looking at it; I am if you're laying on your back on the bed.)

Who mows the lawn? What lawn?!

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but sometimes he does.

Who drives? We both do, but I definitely prefer driving to riding.

Who is more stubborn? Maybe both equally, but I kind of think he is.

Who asked who out first? I would say me if you count the first time we "hung out", but I guess since he proposed, it was him. :)

Who kissed who first? I kissed him, but only after he begged me to for about half an hour. It's a long story, but he was partly trying to annoy me, I think.

Who said "I love you" first? He did in a letter from the MTC. I was overjoyed! I think he probably spoke the words first also, but I don't remember when.

Who proposed? He did. I would share the story, but it's hard to tell in writing. I thought the way he did it was cute because I was totally surprised (we weren't officially dating), but some people thought it was rude. I was just happy that he asked me!

Who has more siblings? Me. I have 5 siblings, he has 3.

Who wears the pants? He would say I do. I can't disagree, but I don't necessarily agree either. :)

Us in October, 2001

2 comments:

Scrappy said...

Look how young you two look. So cute! I love your answer for who mows the lawn.

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I love Spencer's picture on the sidebar. He is so cute!