Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fall Fun

I have been so busy and on a blogging hiatus, so this is another catch-up post. I don't really remember much about the past month or so except for Thanksgiving week (which was fun and stressful). I haven't been taking many pictures either, but I have a few.

My boys rented Wall-E a couple of weeks ago and had a movie night complete with popcorn. I thought they looked pretty cute getting ready for the movie to start. And I think I earned a worst mom award: I'm pretty sure that Spencer (with my permission) ate more popcorn than Shaun and Ethan did combined. He loves it!


Ethan did his first painting this week. I know he's a little old to have never painted before, but I never really thought about it before now. He loved it and I think he did a pretty good job.



I did the "Ethan" and the heart. He did the rest.


Spencer's latest love (besides climbing on the table) is wearing Mommy's shoes.



He didn't want Daddy to think his shoes weren't worth trying on, so he tried them, too. He couldn't really walk in them, though, so he still prefers mine.


We found a place to live down south, and we will probably be moving the weekend before Christmas. I am trying to get motivated to pack, but I'm worried about finding mice in boxes and growing piles, so I've been putting it off in hopes that Shaun will help me do some of the dirty work this weekend. I think Shaun is excited to start school, and I'm really excited to live closer to family and to have a third bedroom.

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Moving?! That's exciting. Are you guys going back to SG? Packing is seriously the WORST- I'm the hugest procrastinator when it comes to any kind of packing. So, where is Shaun going to school? What's he planning on studying? Good luck to you guys with the move and school! Sounds like a new adventure :)